Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2011- Let a Great Year Begin!

2011 is starting to look like an extremely busy year.  That's not to say that the previous ones were somehow less busy, but this one seems to be flying by already.

To start with, I, along with my wonderful wife, and several extremely generous and talented LMT's from New Hampshire have begun preparations for this years Triathalons.  Their dates and locations are as follows:

-  The Big Lake Half Marathon is located in Alton and is May 7 and 8.
-  The Mooseman is in Newfound Lake and is June 4 and 5.
-  The BlackFly Race is in Waterville Valley and is July 8-10.
-  The Timberman is at Lake Winnipesaukee and is August 19-21.

I always look forward to these races, not only to volunteer my time, but also to see familiar faces and catch up with friends.  While I have lived in New Hampshire for a large portion of my life, I am still sometimes amazed at how beautiful it is.  Its nice to see different parts of the state and what they have to offer.  The people are always friendly and the weather typically cooperates (although even when its raining New Hampshire still seems to remain beautiful).


Besides the yearly races, I have continued to expand my "practice".  I have continued to make home visits to my clients and it seems to be going extremely well.  I am getting a lot of postive feedback.  There is something nice about being able to have a relaxing massage in the comfort of your own home, especially in the winter.  I also believe everyone should have access to massage.  By going to my clients, I am able to offer massage to the disabled, as well as people who may not be in the position to travel. 

I have also been offered an interesting business opportunity...we will see what occurs there....always good to be hopeful.  I will keep you posted!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment